Rest Rules for Running Staff – Railway Board Orders
Rest Rules for Running Staff – AIRF Reference to Railway Board
Dated: August 27, 2018
The Member Staff,
Sub: Rest Rules for Running Staff
Ref.: Railway Board’s letters No.E(LL)/2009/HER/1 dated 17.07.2018 and 02.08.2018
Pursuant to discussions held with AIRF, during the last PNM Meeting, held on 21-22 June, 2018, Railway Board vide their letter No.E(LL)/2009/HER/1 dated 17.07.2018 had issued instructions that, Call Books on Running Staff should be served upon only after completion of 16 hours rest at Headquarters and after completion of 8 hours at outstation.
It is, however, quite unfortunate that, Railway Board vide their subsequent letter dated 02.08.2018 have pended the said instructions till adequate number of Running Staff becomes available to fill-up large-number of existing vacancies. This is gross violation of bilateral negotiated settlement with the federation.
AIRF, therefore, desires that, orders of pending the instructions, issued vide Railway Board’s letter dated ibid dated 17.07.2018 be withdrawn immediately in the larger interest of industrial harmony.
This may be treated as “Most Urgent”.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
- LARSGESS Termination Suspend – Railway Board Orders
- Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff – AIRF
- Revised Methodology for Fixing the Pay of Running Staff in 7th CPC Scales
- Payment of Dearness Allowance to running staff – RBA 90/2016
- Recommendations of the High Power Committee to review the duty hours of running staff – RBE No. 135/2016