Transport Allowance to persons with disabilities employed in Central Government
Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to persons with disabilities employed in Central Government
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAY
RBE No. 117/2018
New Delhi, dated 17-08-2018
The General Managers
All Indian Railways & PUs
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to persons with disabilities employed in Central Government.
A copy of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s OM No.21/3/2017-E.IIB dated 12th July, 2018 on the above subject is enclosed for information and compliance. These instructions shall apply mutatis mutandis on the Railways also.
This issues with concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Hindi version is enclosed.
(Subhankar Dutta )
Dy. Director, Pay Commission-V
- Grant of Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to deaf and dumb employees of Railways
- TA double to persons with disabilities – Finmin Clarification on 12.7.2018
- Transport Allowance to Railway Employees
- Revision of the existing rates of Daily Officiating Allowance in the pay structure recommended by the VI Central Pay Commission
- Rates of Dearness Allowance applicable to Railway employees continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised scale