9% for TN Government Employees from July 2018
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu today announced regarding Dearness Allowance for State Government Employees. The Govt decided to increase the Dearness Allowance from the existing rate of 7% to 9% with effect from 1st July 2018.
The arrears for the month of July and August will be paid with Septembers’ salary. Formal orders will be published soon and the same will be uploaded here for your information.
- Dearness Allowance (D.A) for Central Government Employees from January-2011
- Expected DA Jan 2018: Next DA is only 2%
- Haryana Govt Employees DA – 2% Increased from July 2018
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2018 for CG Employees and Pensioners
- 2015 July’s AICPIN Points to be Released Today