Adventure Sports amongst Central Government Employees – DoPT
Scheme of Promotion of Adventure Sports & Similar Activities amongst Central Government Employees
Government of India
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
Department of Personnel & Training
Dated 30th August, 2018
Sub: Scheme of Promotion of Adventure Sports & Similar Activities amongst Central Government Employees – Programmes to be organized by Youth Hostel Association of India.
Please refer to this Department’s Circular of even number dated 2.2.2018 on the above mentioned subject. According to recent judgement of Uttarkhand High Court, YHAI will not be able to organize National Himalayan Trekking & Training Programme, Roop Kund in Bugyal area of Uttarkhand during this year (Sr. No. 19 of the circular of even number dated 2.2.2018).
2. Accordingly YHAI is shifting all participants, who have enrolled for this programme to the following programmes, after their confirmation.
I. National Himalayan Trekking Expedition-2018, Valley of Flowers
II. National Himalayan Trekking Expedition-2018 Hampta Pass & Chandertal
3. This is for information of all concerned.
- Scheme for Promotion of Adventure Sports & Similar Activities amongst Central Government Employees
- Marathon race for Central Government Employees in New Delhi
- Clarification on Scheme for Promotion of Adventure Sports & Similar Activities – DOPT ORDER
- Distance & E-Learning Programmes offerd by IGNOU for Central Government Employees
- Music and Dance competition for wards of Central Government Employees