AICPIN for July 2018 – Starts Expected DA Jan 2019…!
AICPIN for the month of July 2018
The All India Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers on base 2001=100 for the month of July 2018 is increased by 10 points and stands at 301.
Dearness Allowance for Central Government Employees (also Dearness Relief for Central Government Pensioners) is calculated based on All India Consumer Price Index Numbers declared by Labour Bureau under Ministry of Labour and Employment in the last day of every month.
DA and DR to existing employees and pensioners is being given twice in a year, i.e., Jan to Jun and Jul to Dec.
This year first instalment of DA and DR from January to June 2018 approved by the Cabinet Committee and waiting for Finance Ministry Notification.
- AICPIN for September 2016 – Expected DA from Jan 2017
- Dearness Allowance close contact with AICPIN
- AICPIN for September 2018
- Expected DA July 2017 – AICPIN for February 2017
- Bank DA Expected to Go Up with 65 Slabs