Denial of Breakdown Allowance in Railways – NFIR
Denial of payment of Breakdown Allowance to the staff working in GP 2000/Level 3 of 7th CPC
NFIR Secretary Dr. M.Raghavaiah writes to the Secretary of Railway Board regarding denial of Breakdown Allowance to the staff working in GP 2000/Level 3 of 7th CPC.
Also read: Latest NFIR Letters to Railway Board
Railway Board has issued clarification for grant of Breakdown allowance to the Technicians Grade-III though drawing pay in higher pay level under MACPS at the rates prescribed for the post held by the employee.
- Clarifications regarding payment of Breakdown Allowance – RBE 138/2018
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance to Railway employees – NFIR
- Transport Allowance to the Railway employees – Deprival of higher rate to those working in pay Level 1 & 2
- 7th CPC PCO Allowance to JEs and SSEs – Railway Board Orders
- MACPS on Promotional Hierarchy – NFIR