Pay Fixation from DNI on MACPS – DOPT Clarification dt. 20.9.2018
Dopt Clarified that the Option for Pay Fixation from the Date of Next Increment will be applicable in the cases of MACP also
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Subject:- Availability of option for fixation of pay on MACPS from the date of next increment (DNI) in the lower post and method of fixation of pay from DNI, if opted for, in context of CCS(RP) Rules, 2016, regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM No.13/02/2017-Estt.(Pay-l) dated 27.07.2017 and its further clarification vide OM No. 13/02/2017-Estt.(Pay-I) dated 28.08.2018 on the issue of availability of option for fixation of pay on promotion from the date of next increment (DNI) in the lower post and method of fixation of pay from DN1, if opted for, in context of CCS(RP) Rules, 2016.
Check also: 7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table
2. A number of references have been received from various quarter including Secretary, Staff Side as to whether the aforesaid OMs 13/02/2017-Estt.(Pay-I) dated 27.07.2017 and 28.08.2018 will be applicable in the case of MACP also or otherwise. The matter has been examined in consultation with D/o Expenditure and it has been decided that the aforesaid OMs dated 27.07.2017 and 28.08.2018 will be applicable in the cases of pay fixation after grant of MACP also.
Joint Secretary (E-I)
- Option for Re-Fixation of Pay on MACPS – NFIR
- MACP Option for Fixation of Pay on Promotion from DNI – Clarification order issued by Railway Board
- 7th Pay Commission Fixation of Pay on Promotion or MACP
- Fixation of pay of the employees post of higher Pay level – MACPS
- DoPT Orders 2018: Allowed to Re-Exercise the Option for Fixation of Pay under FR 22(l)(a)(1)