Compassionate Appointment Scheme Withdrawn in Railways!
IMPORTANT — RAILWAY EMPLOYEES SPECIAL COMPASSIONATE APPOINT SCHEME WITHDRAWN
(Railway Board Orders R.B.E. No.150/2018 dated 26.09.2018)
Termination of the LARSGESS Scheme in view of directions of Hon’ble High Court of Punjab and Haryana and the orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in SLP (C) No.508/2018 dated 08.01.2018
“It has been decided to terminate the LARSGESS Scheme w.e.f.27.10.2017 i.e. the date from which it was put on hold. No further appointments should be made under the Scheme except in cases where employees have already retired under the LARSGESS Scheme before 27.10.2017 (but not normally superannuated) and their wards could not be appointed due to the Scheme having been put on hold in terms of Boards’ letter dated 27.10.17 though they had successfully completed the entire process and were found medically fit.
- NFIR writes to Railway Minister regarding Termination of LARSGESS Scheme
- Railway Board’s Order regarding dispensation of written test for recruitment of wards under LARSGESS – RBE 72/2013.
- LARSGESS Termination Suspend – Railway Board Orders
- Railway Board Agreed to Review the Decision on LARSGESS Termination
- Grant of compassionate appointment to the wards in Railways – Railway Board reply