Diwali Bonus for TN Govt Employees
TN Chief Minister announcing bonus for State Public Sector and Board employees
The State Government of Tamil Nadu announced Bonus to the employees today(Tuesday). In press release, the Chief Minister said a bonus of 8.33% and Ex-Gratia of 11.67% would be disbursed to the employees of Public Sector Units that made profits during the corresponding year.
The eligible employees of PSUs would get minimum of Rs.8400 and maximum of Rs.16,800 as Diwali Bonus this year.
- Bonus order issued by TN Govt – Minimum Bonus of Rs.8400 and Maximum Bonus of Rs.16,800
- Pongal bonus for government employees, pensioners
- Pongal Bonus(2017) for TN Government Employees and Teachers
- AICPIN Report – Calculation for DA and DR
- AIRF has demanded Payment of Arrear of Productivity Linked Bonus paid to Railwaymen