Haryana Govt Employees DA – 2% Increased from July 2018
The State Chief Minister of Haryana has announced yesterday 2% additional Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees with effect from July 2018.
Check also: Haryana 7th CPC Matrix Pay Table
Followed the Central Government, the Chief Minister Capt. Abhimanyu announced the DA hike from 1.7.2018. The total Dearness Allowance from July 2018 will be 9%.
The Finance Department of Haryana State Government has issued orders for payment of 9% Dearness Allowance to all State Government Employees with effect from 1.7.2018 as per the 7th CPC pay scale. The payment of DA for the month of Sep 2018 to be paid in Oct 2018. And the arrears for the month from July to August 2018 will be made in the month of October 2018.
- DA Orders issued by Finance Department of Haryana
- 9% for TN Government Employees from July 2018
- 18% DA to WB State Govt Employees w.e.f. 1.1.2019
- Haryana Government hike Dearness Allowance from 27% to 35%
- Haryana announces bonanza of incentive for women