How to Calculate Pay for Defence Personnel? – Formula for Fixation of Pay
Formulae for Fixation of Pay from 3rd CPC to 4th CPC
If 20% x of B.P (3rd CPC)Value is less than 75 then
B.P+ D.A + A.D.A + ad hoc DA + IR-1 &IR-2 + 75 = 4th CPC Basic Pay
B.P + D.A + A.D.A+ ad hoc DA + IR-1 & IR-2+ + 20% of B.P= 4th CPC Basic Pay
Formulae for Fixation of Pay from 4th CPC to 5th CPC.
2.98 x (4th CPC B.P) + 100 = 5th CPC Basic P
Formulae for Fixation of pay from 5th CPC to 5th CPC (10-10-1997)
As per change of scale if occur.
Formulae for Fixation of Pay from 5th CPC to 6th CPC
a. As per Appendix G to S NI 01/S/2008
b. For X Group personnel add X Group Pay
Formulae for Fixation of Pay from 6th CPC to 7th CPC
As per Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
- Concordance Table for Regular Officers – LT. GEN. HAG Scale
- Concordance Table for Regular Officers – LT. GEN.
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table for Defence Personnel Officers
- 7th Pay Commission Basic Pension Calculation Method with Simple Steps
- Bunching benefit in Pay fixation is recommended by 7th pay commission in some situation