LARSGESS Termination Suspend – Railway Board Orders
Termination of LARSGESS Scheme – Railway Board to suspend the orders(RBE 151/2018) on LARSGESS
Great Victory! – Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra made Railway Board to suspend draconian orders on LARSGESS – Railway Board has issued orders RBE 151/2018 in this regard!
As a result of General Secretary AIRF’s untiring efforts and his discussions today, i.e. 28.09.2018, with the Chairman and Member Staff, Railway Board, Railway Board vide their letter No.E(P&A)I-2015/RT-43 dated 28.09.2018(RBE No.151/2018)(copy enclosed) have issued amended letter to the General Managers of All Indian Railways, superseding their earlier letter of even number dated 26.09.2018(RBE No.150/2018.
- Railway Board Agreed to Review the Decision on LARSGESS Termination
- NFIR writes to Railway Minister regarding Termination of LARSGESS Scheme
- Rest Rules for Running Staff – Railway Board Orders
- Compassionate Appointment Scheme Withdrawn in Railways
- Railway Board’s Order regarding dispensation of written test for recruitment of wards under LARSGESS – RBE 72/2013.