NFIR writes to Railway Minister regarding Termination of LARSGESS Scheme
Termination of the LARSGESS Scheme in view of the directions of Hon’ble High Court of Punjab and Haryana and the orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court of Indina in SLP( C) No.508/2018 dated 08.01.2018.
One of the largest federation in Railways, NFIR writes to Railway Minister Shri Piyush Goyal regarding the Termination of LARSGESS Scheme without consultation.
- Railway Board Agreed to Review the Decision on LARSGESS Termination
- LARSGESS Termination Suspend – Railway Board Orders
- Compassionate Appointment Scheme Withdrawn in Railways
- Exemption from New Pension Scheme (NPS) to Railway Employees
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus at revised calculation of Rs. 7000 – NFIR writes to Railway Minister