Rajasthan Retirement benefits, Revision of Pension / Family Pension in respect of Judicial Officers
GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
No. F. 12(4) FD/Rules/2010
Jaipur, dated: 24 AUG 2018
Sub: Retirement benefits, Revision of Pension / Family Pension in respect of Judicial Officers.
In partial modification of Finance Department Order No. F. 12(4)FD/Rules/2010 dated 27.08.2010, the Governor is pleased to order that the Pension / Family Pension of the Judicial Officers who retired / died during the period between 01.01.1996 to 31.12.2005 shall be revised w.e.f. 01.01.2006 by multiplying the existing Pension / Family Pension as on 01.01.2006 by the factor of 3.07. The amount of revised Pension / Family Pension so arrived at shall be rounded off to next higher rupee.
By order of the Governor,
- Extension of benefits of Retirement Gratuity / Death Gratuity to the State Government employees covered by NPS
- Dearness Allowance (DA) – Rajasthan State Government employees, 119% to 125% with effect from 01-01-2016
- Revision of provisional pension sanctioned under Rule 69 of the CCS (Pension) Rules
- Revision of pension/family pension in respect of the pensioners who were in receipt of compulsory retirement pension and compassionate allowance under Rules 40 and 41 of CCS(Pension) Rules, 1972
- Revision of Pension in Karnataka – Ready Reckoner Fitment Tables