Timely Revision of Pension as per 7th Central Pay Commission – CPAO Orders
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
Subject:- Timely Revision of Pension as per 7th CPC
References have been received from pensioners and pensioner’s association that the revised pension and arrear of revised pension as per 7th CPC has not been credited into the account of the pensioners/family pensioners.
All the CPPCs of the Banks are, therefore, requested to credit the revised pension and arrears of revised pension immediately in the account of pensioners/family pensioners for which Special Seal Authorities (SSAs) have been issued to the banks and in any case not later than 30 days of receipt of the Special Seal Authority (SSA) from this office so that the grievances of and hardships faced by the pensioners/family pensioners could be minimised.
This issues with the approval of Chief Controller (Pension).
(Md. Shahid Kamal Ansari)
(Asstt. Controller of Accounts)
- Review Meeting on Pensioners’ Issues on Jan 30 – CPAO
- 7th CPC Pension and Arrears : Banks are directed to ensure adequate infrastructure & manpower for pension processing
- Pilot run of e-Revision Utility of CPAO for 7th Central Pay Commission Revision of Pension
- Payment of Arrears of pension to pre-2006 pensioners w.e.f. 01/01/2006 – CPAO Orders on 21.1.2016
- Payment of arrears of pensions to Pre-2006 pensioners w.e.f. 01.01.2006 – CPAO Orders on 4.9.2015