Travelling Allowance for ECHS Patients
TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE FOR ECHS PATIENTS
Ex-Servicement Contributory Health Scheme
Department of ESW, Ministry of Defence
An important order published in the official website of ECHS on 17th September, 2018 regarding the admissible of Travelling Allowance for ECHS Patients.
ECHS Travelling Allowances for Medical Treatment
In various topics a detailed order has been published for ECHS Beneficiaries such as Admissibility, Journey By Rail, Journey by Civil Air, Journey by Road, Journey by Sea or by River Steamer, Conveyance for Attendants, Organ Donor, Ambulance Charges.
- Central Civil Services (Leave Travel concession) Rules, 1988-Admissibility of catering charges in respect of rail journey performed on LTC
- Different kinds of Travelling Allowance for Central Government employees….
- Travelling Entitlements for Journey by Sea or by River Steamer to Defence Personnel
- Admissibility of Travelling Allowance (TA) and other expenditure incurred while on training by the Government Servants on probation
- Transport Allowance and Travelling Allowance Rules at a glance