What is Concordance table? and How it works?
Concordance Tables for Defence Pensioners
Point-wise explanation of transition of Pay in Concordance table
1. This concordance table comprises of transition of pay pertaining to Sailors from 3rd CPC to 7th CPC. (Seven groups- X,Y,Z, Flight Engineers, Flight Signalers/Flight Gunners, Y Group(S/M, IMSF,Aviation,MA Part II), Z Group (S/M, IMSF)
2. As per Rule 11 of Special Navy Instructions No.1/S/86 “a sailor who has been drawing the maximum of the existing scale for more than one year as on 1st January 1986 shall be allowed the next increment in the revised scale with effect from 1st January 1986” The row starts with Max refer to the same condition.
3. SI stands for Stagnation increment.Those who reached Maximum of scale for more than two years are getting benefit of stagnation increment.
4. In calculation of increment for X-Group sailors in 6th CPC, X pay may Please be added to Basic and Grade pay X pay for sailors was 1400 during 6th CPC
5. 6th and 7th CPC does not contain any provision regarding Max of Scale and Stagnation increment Hence not considered.
6. On trade rationalization during the currency of 5th CPC, the personnel in the erstwhile “Spl.Group” drawing higher pay scales were transited to the respective pay groups as per their entry level qualification w.e.f 10 Oct, 1997 in the lower pay scales with basic pay protection.
- Concordance Table for Defence Pensioners: Table-22 for JWO-IV/Z Pay Scales
- Concordance Table for Defence Pensioners: Table-23 for WO-I/X Pay Scales
- Concordance Table for Defence Pensioners: Table-32 for MWO-IV(Mus)/Z Pay Scales
- Concordance Table for Defence Pensioners: Table-27 for WO-IV(Mus)/Z Pay Scales
- Concordance Table for Defence Pensioners: Table-34 for HFL Pay Scales