Re-imbursement of Mobile Charges 500 pm – CGA Orders
Re-imbursement of Mobile charges to non-entitled officers posted in SPMUs OM No 13987-14087 Dated 27th November 2018
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Public Financial Management System
3rd Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe
Sub: Re-imbursement of Mobile charges to non-entitled officers (Sr.AOs/AOs/AAOs) posted in SPMUs.
The undersigned is directed to convey the approval of Controller General of Accounts vide diary no. 230 dated 23.05.2018 and Secretary(Expenditure), M/o Finance vide diary no. 716366 dated 13.11.2018 for re-imbursement of mobile phone charges to the non-entitled officers (Sr.AOs/AOs/AAOs) posted at various State Project Management Units(SPMUs) of PFMS across the country.
2. Mobile Phone expenses shall be reimbursed up to a maximum of Rs. 500/-plus taxes per person/month which is subject to the actual uses and the production of original receipt.
3. These instructions will be effective from 01.12.2018.
4. All such claims shall be paid from the budget of PFMS under Head “Office Expenses”.
5. The approval of the aforementioned is for one year subject to the condition that the facility must be reviewed after one year based on infrastructure condition of the SPMUs.
Sr. Accounts Officer
- New Rates of Superannuation Charges – Interim Rates as per 7th CPC
- Web-based Pensioners Portal Project
- SOP for Engagement of Ministries/Department with PFMS and NTRP
- Free Sea Passage to Service Personnel in addition to LTC
- BSNL to allow landline users avail free call benefit on Mobile