Appointment on Compassionate Grounds in GP 4200
Consider Appointment on Compassionate Grounds up to Level-6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix – Railway Board Order Dt. 27.11.2018
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 27.11.2018
The General Manager (P)
All Zonal Railways/Production Units etc.
Sub: Appointment on Compassionate grounds – Delegation of power – reg.
Attention is invited to this Ministry’s letters No. E(NG)II/2009/RC-1/SCR/39 dated 04.06.2010 (RBE No.80/2010) wherein Board had the power to consider appointment on compassionate grounds in Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- and above (Level-6 and Level-7 in 7th CPC Pay Matrix) where direct recruitment quota is 25% or lesser and para 2 of Board’s letter No. E(NG)II/1998/RC-1/64 dated 31.05.2011 (RBE No.77/2011) whereby these powers were delegated to General Managers.
2. It has now been decided by the Board that DRMs/CWMs/HODs may consider appointment on Compassionate grounds up to Level-6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix. However, General Managers power to consider case of Level- 7 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix will remain the same.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Director Estt. (N)II
- Appointment on compassionate grounds- Delegation of power- regarding
- Appointment on Compassionate Appointments – Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- 7th CPC Minimum Educational Qualification for appointment in Level-l of the pay matrix on compassionate grounds
- Retention of Railway accommodation post retirement by Railway employees retired on grounds of total medical incapacitation
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Clarifications issued by Railway Board