Train 18 – NextGen Shatabdi
IRCTC News – Train 18 – NextGen Shatabdi
36 train set coaches has been planned to be manufactured during 2018-19 at Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai. ICF has turned out one such rake of 16 train set coaches in October 2018 which was put on trials.
The Train 18 is a Semi High Speed Electric Multiple Unit Train sets with quicker acceleration and contemporary passenger amenities like on-board infotainment and GPS based passenger information system, CCTV, automatic sliding doors with retractable coach footsteps and zero discharge vacuum based bio-toilets etc.
The Research Designs and Standards Organization (RDSO) / Lucknow has carried out and completed the necessary performance tests on Train-18 which also includes mandatory safety checks.
The first Train-18 train is proposed to be introduced on Delhi-Varanasi sector.
The fares for this train have not yet been finalized.
- Provision of seats for TTEs/Conductors – Railway Board Orders
- Fare structure of Anubhuti Coach
- Mamata Directs Railways to Provide Additional Travel Options in the Wake of Air India Strike
- Train late more than 3 Hours – Get full refund
- Uday Train Services to be Introduced for the Reserved Passenger