NPS To OPS: Kerala Constituted Review Committee for NPS
LEFT FRONT GOVT. OF KERALA CONSTITUTED A REVIEW COMMITTEE FOR SUBMITTING RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SCRAPPING CONTRIBUTORY PENSION SYSTEM (NPS)
GOVERNMENT OF KERALA
Finance Department – Review of National Pension System in Kerala – Constitution of Committee – Orders issued.
FINANCE (PENSION-A) DEPARTMENT
G.O.(P) No.172/2018/Fin. Dated, Thiruvananthapuram, 07.11.2018
Read:- G.O.(P) No.172/2018/Fin. Dated, 07.11.2018
Government are pleased to constitute a committee to review the National Pension System implemented vide G.O. read above with the following members.
1. S.Satheesh Chandra Babu, Retired District Judge(Chairman)
2. P.Marapandian, IAS (Retd.)
3. Prof. D.Narayana, Director, GIFT
The terms of reference of the committee is appended herewith. The committee shall submit detailed report within a period of six months.
(By order of the Governor)
Additional Secretary (Finance)
- NPS To OPS: Govt of AP Issued Orders based on Expert Committee
- Labour Bureau proposed to revised the current CPI-IW series 2001=100 to CPI-IW 2013-2014=100
- Examine the System of Conducting Class X and Class XII Examination to Prevent Leakages
- NPS To OPS : TN Constituting Expert Committee To Review NPS
- NPS Committee Meeting to be held on 20.1.2017 – NC JCM Staff Side