Retirement Age of Doctors – Travel Entitlements
Extension of Retirement Age of Doctors- Travel Entitlements – Railway Board Orders
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
RBE No. 184/2018
New Delhi, dated 30.11.2018
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways etc.
(As per Standard Mailing List)
Sub: Extension of retirement age of Doctors- Travel Entitlements reg.
In terms of Board’s letter No. E(P&A)1-2016/RT~16, dated 20/09/2018 & 17/10/2018, doctors belonging to IRMS and Dental Doctors-under the Ministry of Railways has been provided opportunity to serve the Government upto 65 years under certain conditions on their exercising the option of posting to a clinical post.
In this connection, it has been decided that those doctors belonging to IRMS and Dental Doctors under the Ministry of Railways who transferred to clinical duties on attaining the age of 62 years will carry their travel entitlements in the same manner as it was prior to such extension.
Dy. Director Finance (Estt.),
- Re-designation of Railways Doctors after attaining the age of 62 years – Railway Board Order
- Retirement Age 65 in Railways for IMRS and Dental Doctors – Railway Board
- Enhancement of age of superannuation of Dental Doctors under Ministry of Railways
- Railway Board Order – Enhancement of age of superannuation of IRMS Doctors (GDMOs)
- Extension of Age Limit of Retired Railway Doctors – NFIR