DA Hike for Rajasthan Govt Employees and Pensioners
The State Government of Rajasthan decided to enhance 3 percent of Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for existing employees and pensioners with effect from 1.1.2019.
Arrears for two months, January and February will be credited to employees’ GPF Account and cash to be paid from March 2019 with salary.
- Rajasthan Government hikes 2 percent DA of state employees from 7% to 9 %
- JK govt increases DA to employees
- Dearness Allowance (DA) – Rajasthan State Government employees, 119% to 125% with effect from 01-01-2016
- Dearness Allowance payable to Kerala State Government Employees
- Cabinet approves additional 2% Dearness Allowance / Dearness Relief due from January, 2017