Child Care Leave – Clarification on Minimum Residency Period
Treatment of period of Leave towards minimum residency period for in-situ promotion under Modified Flexible Complimenting Scheme (MFCS)
Government of India
Department of Personnel and Training
New Delhi, the February, 2019
Sub: Treatment of period of Leave towards minimum residency period for in-situ promotion under Modified Flexible Complimenting Scheme (MFCS)
The undersigned is directed to refer to DoPT OM of even number dated 30.07.2014 regarding the subject mentioned above. Representations have been received seeking clarifications regarding treatment of Child Care Leave as per extant instructions towards minimum residency period.
2. The matter has been examined in consultation with Department of Science and Technology and the following clarification is issued:
Clause (v) of Para 4 of OM AB 14017/32/2013-Estt.(RR) dated 30.07.2014 may be replaced with the following clauses:
“(v) Earned Leave for a total period of not exceeding 180 days (for 3 year residency period), 210 days (for 4 year residency period) and 240 days (for 5 year residency period) sanctioned as per Leave Rules shall also be taken into account while computing minimum residency period.
(va) Child Care Leave sanctioned as per Rules shall also be taken into account while computing minimum residency period”.
3. For removal of doubts, it is clarified that the above said modifications will be effective from 30.07.20 14, i.e. from the date of issue of the said OM.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
- Child Care Leave – DoPT Clarification Orders on 22.6.2018
- Child Care Leave to Central Government employees – regarding
- Child Care Leave in respect of Central Government employees
- Recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission on Child Care Leave – Sanction of Child Care Leave for two months to the women employees of the State in ANDHRA PRADESH
- Proposals on Child Care Leave (CCL) and Maternity Leave – Dopt OM on 1.4.2016